Optimizing Your HVAC System
A well-maintained HVAC system is more efficient and saves you money on energy costs. Regular maintenance helps prevent unwanted breakdowns. Don't wait until your HVAC system isn't keeping you cool this summer!
With a Preventative Maintenance Agreement, our technicians will service your HVAC system twice a year. Customers with a Maintenance Agreement receive a priority service and a preferential rate for emergency service calls.
Spring Maintenance: Caring for your Air Conditioner, Heat Pump and Dehumidifier
- Clean coils in condenser and evaporator
- Check low-voltage wiring
- Replace batteries in thermostats
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Replace air filters
- Clean drains
- Test thermostats and safeties
- Test all zones in cooling
Fall Maintenance: Caring for your Furnace, Heat Pump, and Humidifier
- Clean air handlers with hot water coils. Confirm circulators are producing hot water to each of the coils.
- For your gas boiler, clean and flush trap and condensate lines, perform combustion test and adjust as necessary, clean ignitor/flame rod.
- Test for normal operation and perform Carbon Monoxide test
- If you have a humidifier: Replace water canisters, check and adjust water flow as necessary, and replace humidifier pad. Set the humidistat to the desired humidity. Confirm the drain from the humidifier to the condensate pump is operating correctly.
- Replace air filters.
- Test all zones in heat.
Call us for a quote.